Sunday, June 13, 2010

roomies night out

Ocassion: Abhinav going onsite...all of us decided to party for one last time...breezers and antiquity and vodka with the good old pizzas

Highlight of the party:  I was all drunk and tried opening the soda bottle. the pressure inside the bottle caused it to fizz out of the bottle and spill alll over my clothes... and this was my reaction " I didn't do any thing...i was just opening it...i didn't do anything" and the reaction looked so odd that people could not stop laughing...i almost had tears in my eyes as if i had done some huge damage...every 1 laughed to make the moment lighter...
later on Mansi asked me y did u react like that...is there any thing in the past that makes me so defensive...Pushya told "this gal who handles all the hot shot guys in company reacts like a child saying "I did not do anything"" I wonder what made me react that ways. Is there a guilt that I hold within? A fear that I will be blamed for the wrong? A fear that I always go wrong? Or the longing to make it known to the world that the mistake was never mine?


i have to find the answer...

1 comment:

  1. kitna piya .... but the funniest part was " maine kuch nahi kiya" :) ... ha ha .. pine ke baad sab yahi bolte hain

    ReplyDelete